On behalf of our client, we are now seeking a full-time administrator to join their busy team. This is a temporary role initially with a view to permanency quickly for the right candidate.
- General office administration and support to Senior Management – diary management, travel booking, filing, post, telephone and deliveries.
- Reporting weekly and monthly data and information across the team as directed by Management.
- Administration procedures: Ensure the Administration area is supported by well documented procedures and review existing procedures regularly and update as necessary.
- Assisting other members of the team as necessary and participating in various projects as required.
- Maintaining a professional image for the company in all dealings with both internal and external stakeholders.
Experience / Qualifications Required
- Minimum of 1 year industry experience in an administrative role.
- Experience in an accounts environment desirable.
- High level proficiency in the MS Office Suite required
- Proven organisation and time management skills / Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Good analytical skills and ability with strong attention to detail
- Data processing and accuracy, handle confidential information professionally
- Proficient verbal, written, presentation and communication skills in English.