On behalf of our client, leaders in the pharmaceutical wholesale business, AllPro are now recruiting a Procurement Administrator to join their team in Offaly. With continued growth of opportunities, our client are expanding the team and this position will play a key role in supporting day to day tasks within the procurement and supply chain function. This is a great career opportunity for a customer focused, ambitious professional to progress their experience and skills with an indigenous Irish company.
- Support procurement function in sourcing and evaluating new suppliers and developing category strategies.
- Support in the management of monthly stock orders and business forecasting, monitoring upcoming levels of demand.
- Product Lines Replenishment: support back order backlog management/shortfalls.
- Provide timely and accurate response to all order-related customer inquiries.
- Liaise with various stakeholders to resolve potential customer & order issues.
- Managing day to day Supply Chain activities
- Identify and implement efficiencies within the logistics process.
- Support process development to ensure compliance related to key supply chain requirements.
- Clear communication with sales team in order to support customer needs and timelines.
- Running and analysing reports to management where required
- Contributing positively and effectively to ensure the highest standards of GMP compliance and customer service are maintained.
- Ensure Administration is supported by well documented procedures, review existing procedures regularly and update as necessary as directed by our RP and in line with HPRA guidelines.
- Participation in various meetings as required.
- Maintaining a professional image for the company in all dealings with stakeholders.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer service/purchasing role within a professional environment.
- Purchasing experience within the pharmaceutical sector a distinct advantage.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities and working to strict deadlines.
- Proven organisation and time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytical skills and ability with strong attention to detail
- Proficient presentation and communication skills (fluent English essential)
- Composure and professionalism at all times, even when under pressure
- Personable nature with the ability to connect with customers, suppliers and teams to build a trust-based relationship with key stakeholders, supporting business growth
- Display a strong Quality-Orientated mindset in all aspects of work
- Multi-Tasker with ability to easily switch projects and change priorities as needed.