My client is a specialised industrial supplier servicing multiple sites across Ireland. They are now recruiting a team of General Operatives for their site in Leixlip. Your role will be providing specialised construction products to clients throughout the Intel site.
Need to Knows:
- Hours: Mon to Fri 7.30am to 4.30pm
- Promote efficient working methods/highlight inefficiencies.
- Goods receiving to include checking, counting and organisation of stock.
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times.
- Delivery of items to points of use.
- Re-stocking shelves to maximum levels required.
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products in warehouse with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy.
- Work with a computerised stock control system.
- Promote high Warehouse standards.
- Assist with daily shift and management.
- Previous warehousing experience desirable.
- Experience within a general operative or stock room position.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Attention to detail.
- Previous experience with SAP and other WMS systems desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a desire for excellence
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €13.25 per hour