We are delighted to partner with a multinational packaging solutions company in Ireland. This role is a hybrid general operator role covering two departments of Fold and Glue and warehouse dispatch.
Full training will be given over the 2 roles and flexibility and willingness to learn is a key requirement.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operation of fold and gluing packing line.
- Setting of machines in line with production requirements.
- Operating machine efficiently and in line with production targets.
- Performing in line quality checks as required.
- Operation of forklift and other equipment.
- Ensuring bins are emptied as required. If operator has appropriate forklift license, they will also be responsible for helping to empty paper bins into external compactor.
- To assist in dispatch with palletising of boxes, wrapping of pallets and movement of pallets to finished goods warehouse.
- Loading and unloading of finished goods and raw materials.
- Taking an active role in keeping his/her area of work clean and tidy and maintaining the highest standard of GMP and Health & Safety.
- Comply with all Health & Safety Policies and instructions and actively contribute to
- Forklift license is a distinct advantage but training will be provided to get forklift license.
- Willingness to drive and operate this machinery is required.
- Week 1: 7 am – 3pm
- Week 2: 3pm – 11pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €14.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday