On behalf of our client a large multinational based in Tullamore we are currently recruiting for two Team Leaders to join an expanding team.
There are two Team Leaders positions available, this is to facilitate 2 different shift patterns (Monday to Friday and Tuesday to Saturday) This is a permanent contract subject to successful probation period.
The Team Leader organises and supervises a team of approximately 10 Technologists, providing support to the Production Manager in the smooth daily running of the operation. It will be the duty of the Team Leaders to lead, train and motivate their team members, communicating pertinent information, monitoring issues, assessing performance, and ensuring direct reports achieve daily targets.
- Actively lead, organise and coach the workforce to achieve the production targets set by the daily production schedule.
- Plan, develop and anticipate future challenges, providing solutions as needed to meet production timelines.
- Act as an ambassador for Lean manufacturing – championing site 5S initiatives, organising and leading kaizen events, and supporting the activity of the Process and CI Supervisor.
- Take direct responsibility for the training needs of all direct reports ensuring all training documentation is maintained and the training matrix kept up to date.
- Be a Health and Safety leader, championing Health and Safety through the reinforcement of safe behaviour and compliance of team members, developing safety standards, and making cultural improvements.
- Where non-conformances or customer complaints occur; support the Quality team in undertaking full investigations and providing articulate responses to issues, also taking ownership for associated corrective actions
- Third level Honours Degree in a relevant science discipline or equivalent technical experience an advantage
- Previous supervisory experience essential
- Experience of working in a GMP environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent decision-making ability
Send your CV to AllPro Recruitment today or contact 0579339809 for more information
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent