Our client based in Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath is currently recruiting a Stores Manager. The role will involve managing the company’s parts store servicing a busy production facility.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STORES PERSON THE MANAGEMENT OF ALL STOCK INCLUDING
· Accurate timely receipt and issue of goods into the store and accurate issuing of parts to production jobs using the company’s ERP System (M1)
· Organising production part build kits, arranging for a timely delivery of parts to the production process.
· Managing timely delivery of warranty parts to customers including part sales
· Monthly stock counting and reporting of stock differences between physical count and M1 ERP System.
· To carry out weekly / monthly cycle counts of key parts as required
· A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a busy stores environment.
· Computer literate including Microsoft Office and an up to date knowledge of computerised stock control systems and methods.
· Experience using ERP systems
· Must be highly organised individual with the ability to work on their own initiative
· Excellent communication skills
· Attention to detail and administration skills
· Standard forklift license required.
· Valid manual handling certificate required.
· Full clean drivers licence – (C licence is an advantage but not necessary)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to €40,000.00 per year