On behalf of our client, a leading fit-out company, we are now recruiting for an experienced site administrator to join their team. This is a full-time permanent position, based onsite in Ballymount, Co Dublin.
This is a fast-paced role in a busy environment, and will suit an experienced Office Manager or Administrator
- Issue of project documentation i.e; Meeting Notes, Reports etc. through inhouse systems.
- Compiling and issuing of project files to staff and sub-contractors
- Collating presentations and reports.
- Organising relevant documentation / inductions for new starts.
- Seating Plans / IT requirements / Help desk tickets for visitors onsite
- Stationery ordering and general items that need to be ordered for site.
- Maintaining Holiday Schedules
- Maintaining Project Registration Forms.
- Looking after printer reads and orders.
- Invoice issuing and credit control on occasion
- Other General administration requirements
Skills & Experience:
- Must have an understanding of project drawings, plans and costings.
- The ability to multitask – maintaining several projects at once
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years experience in a busy office environment
- PA/ Secretarial experience an advantage