On behalf of our client one of Leinster’s leading construction companies, we are currently recruiting for a Site Administrator /Document Controller to be based in Portlaoise but be flexible to travel to sites in other areas of Laois, Offaly and Kildare.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- BCAR, Safety File, Document Control, etc
- Administration relating to site matters including timesheets.
- Filing of weekly site reports, drawings, memos and orders etc
- Preparation of Progress report for Clients
- Point of contact for Head Office
- Material and plants management, in liaison with the foreman
- Daily operation of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Preparation of reports and memorandums
- Effectively follow the company’s standard operating procedures in submissions of documents
- Maintenance and upkeep of computing systems
- Responsible for coordinating all project documentation; records must be maintained, kept up-to-date and archived correctly
- Drawing register- needs to be updated every time a drawing is uploaded or when the Client has commented on one.
- PO register (including record all Delivery Dockets)
- Previous experience in document management systems will be an advantage.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office suite
- Document control experience preferable
- Exposure to Electronic Document Management Systems would be an advantage
- Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative.
- Manual Handling & SafePass would be an advantage
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €25,000.00-€30,000.00 per year