We are seeking a senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading residential contractor in the Leinster region with large residential developments in Kildare & Laois areas.
- The Senior QS will take on responsibility for numerous projects and work closely with the project team throughout delivery
- Cost Management, ensuring the projects remains in budget
- Prepare tendering projects
- Providing support within Project Monitoring
- Contract Administration
- Effective management of main contract and subcontract accounts
- Preparing interim valuations, identifying and valuing variations
- Dealing with Contractual matters
What we are looking for
- Professional qualification in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management
- 6+ years’ experience in a Quantity Surveyor role on construction projects
- Ability to work on large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential.
- Liaise with Managing Director and Contracts Manager when dealing with internal stakeholders and client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- You will ideally have experience on residential projects and a minimum of 6 years of Quantity Surveying experience is required.
- Degree qualification as a minimum
- Excellent problem-solving skills Strong communicator with a keen eye for detail
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €55,000.00-€70,000.00 per year