On behalf of a well known client of ours we are looking for a Senior EHS Advisor, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Plan and coordinate training and maintain records.
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
- Lead & promote a positive culture in relation to all health, safety and environmental work practices.
- Identify areas of risk and develop risk assessments/measures to reduce and control.
- Conduct weekly audits, safety inspections and tool box talks.
- Investigate/report accidents and incidents on-site ensuring relevant accident information.
- Communicate at all levels with project stakeholders.
- Keep updated with current policies and procedures.
- Communicate with Senior Management and Site teams on Health and Safety requirements for site.
- Implement Method Statements and assessments.
- Provide information to support pre-qualification requirements for various clients.
- Maintain PPE Stocks, ensuring staff are well equipped for site work.
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or contractors working on site
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety
- 5+ years in a relevant position – ideally with construction industry experience
- Strong report writing and computer skills essential
- Full Driving License
- Highly organised with strong communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Senior EHS Advisor: 5 years (required)