My client is seeking to recruit a Receptionist. They will assist in the efficient running of the Front Desk in accordance with hotel procedures and standards.
- To adhere to all front office standards in accordance with the SOP for the department.
- To ensure customer service is delivered to the highest required hotel standard.
- To ensure that all guests are received in a friendly, welcoming and courteous manner both on the arrival to the hotel and during their stay.
- To ensure all Hotel Policies and Procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To liaise closely with other departments and especially accommodation.
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the customer, and give full co-operation to any customer requiring assistance, with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude.
- To anticipate customer needs in order to enhance quality service and in turn enhance customer satisfaction.
- To check-in/out guests effectively ensuring all details are correct.
- To complete the daily checklist for each shift.
- To adhere to all opening and closing procedures for each shift.
- To positively promote sales within your department and maximise sales opportunities for the whole hotel.
- To have a professional telephone manner.
- To have an excellent knowledge of the hotel product and the services it offers.
- To create an environment which promotes employee morale and encourages the team to have pride in being part of The Tullamore Court Hotel, with a high level of commitment to their department and the hotel.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all cash, credit card, cheque and voucher transactions are correctly completed, and charges are correctly placed.
Essential Qualifications & Skills:
- Front office experience in a similar role within the hotel industry is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €30,000.00 per year