Our Client, one of Ireland’s leading engineering companies is looking to recruit a Project Manager. This role will involve travelling to the UK and remaining there for the duration of the project. Salary €70K
- Degree qualified in either an engineering discipline or with a Mechanical Trade background.
- Minimum of 5 years’ extensive experience in a fast-paced construction environment.
- Excellent people management skills with exceptional communication skills, with experience of leading a team, delegating work, and delivering a project in line with the program.
- Ability to drive projects while working under pressure and within strict deadlines.
- Motivated self-starter, who can work both independently or as part of a team.
- Proficient in IT literacy with the ability to collate and generate detailed site reports.
- Responsible for project planning and scheduling while ensuring project profitability.
- Planning of all resources including labour, materials and subcontractors.
- Manage and drive a large team to meet all project requirements and deadlines
Read and interpret P&ID’s, GA drawings and specifications.
- Provide reports and updates on the progress of projects to the management team.
- Ensure the project is completed to the highest specification in terms of quality, Health and Safety along with client satisfaction.
- Ensure successful commissioning and handover of projects in accordance with procedure.
- Responsible for the implementation and adherence of Company quality & safety standards.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the company.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary for the efficiency of the business.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent