AllPro Recruitment is seeking a Project Manager to work in Dublin for our client, a Building & Fit Out Contractor.
- Develop and update the construction programme with the Contracts Manager and ensure your project meets key milestones.
- Determine staff resources for your project and communicate effectively with your team.
- Implement Safety Systems and establish an excellent safety culture on your project.
- Manage project quality over the lifecycle and ensure build quality meets expectations.
- Ensure project costs are managed and prelims/packages are tightly controlled.
- Work with the commercial team to deliver agreed commercial objectives for your project.
- Maintain positive relationships with the client team; keep them informed of claims & delays.
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
- 5+ years of construction experience.
- Demonstrated ability to plan & deliver a complex project.
- Strong numeracy and report writing skills
- Ability to build & maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Understands commercial realities; proposes cost-effective solutions
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression.
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
Application deadline: 16/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €70,000.00-€80,000.00 per year