On Behalf of a very good client of ours, we are seeking a project Manager.
The successful Candidate will be required to:
- Deliver large scale building projects in all area’s pharma, healthcare, residential, conservation.
- Programme the works and maintain the programme on site.
- Manage complete day to day life-cycle of project from initial stages through to hand-over.
- Develop project plans and schedules and execute plans to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Lead diverse teams in addition to working within a dedicated team.
- Ensure there is a clear schedule of deliverables, monitor time, quality and budget of the project to ensure projects are delivered safely, within budget and on time to required standards.
- Liaise with all parties from the client, design team, subcontractors to ensure an efficient and safe build.
- Comply with the Health & Safety aspects of the project in line with company policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate project activities in accordance with company Quality System, Standard Quality Procedures and Engineering Specifications.
- Obtain all necessary internal permits.
- Agree sub-contractors’ long term and short-term program and monitor performance.
- Ensure highest level of health and safety is upheld at all times.
- Suitable third level Construction qualification or a proven track record delivering diverse projects
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Understanding of Construction Methodology
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual required.
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- BIM experience a distinct advantage but not essential
- Tender Submission experience a distinct advantage
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent