Our Client, specialists in the design and manufacture of Light Gauge Steel structures for use in the residential sector in Ireland & the UK.
They foster innovation and development. You will have the opportunity to work with experienced professionals, new technology and also grow with this company!
Due to our client’s continuous growth, we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team! The ideal candidate will have experience in working in modular construction on large residential schemes.
You will report to the Contracts Manager The package will be based on experience and so, salary is negotiable.
Given the nature of our business, the role may consist of short stayaways depending on the location & duration of the modular install. This can be discussed in detail at interview stage.
This posting is for a full time role with an immediate start.
– Provide point of contact with the customer, building effective and constructive relationships with key customer stakeholders.
– Plan and manage all aspects of a project from delivery to site to client handover.
– Liaise with clients and other sub-contractors on site
– Liaise with crane companies for complex lifts
– Arrange logistics for complex deliveries
– Draft site specific Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Programmes and Lift Plans.
– Carry out QA checks, snagging / de-snagging
– Experience with modular install is an advantage but not a requirement
– Leadership & management
– Digital (full training is provided on our software and apps)
Salary: €65K+ The package will be based on experience and so, salary is negotiable.
Job Type: Full-time role with an immediate start.
Location: Company based in Longford with numerous sites across the Midlands in Longford, Westmeath, Offaly and Laois