On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Production Planner / Scheduler to join an expanding team.
The Scheduler is responsible for efficiently planning all elements of production with the aim of achieving maximum utilisation of resource, adhering to on time delivery targets and maximising Customer satisfaction. It is the responsibility of the scheduler to provide the necessary clarity in detail to the production workforce in prioritising orders and setting daily tasks.
- Create, review, and distribute the daily production schedule.
- To efficiently plan all elements of production with the aim of achieving maximum utilisation of resource, adhering to on time delivery targets and maximising Customer satisfaction.
- To work with the Admin & Customer Service Supervisor to ensure effective and proactive communication with customers in reference to the delivery and collection of consignments.
- To communicate effectively with the Production manager and Team Leaders to ensure that planned schedules can be implemented.
- Plan, develop and anticipate future challenges, providing solutions as needed to meet production timelines.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of all operational processes to support optimization of the scheduling process.
- Drive continuous improvement activity focusing on service, productivity and performance.
- Contribute to the smooth and efficient running of production through minimising scheduling inefficiency and maximising the utilisation of available resource.
- Collaborate effectively with the Production Manager to ensure the equipment and calibration schedule is regularly reviewed with any urgent planned downtime agreed upfront and factored into the production plan.
- Support the site management team in capacity and space planning to ensure a safe working environment for all employees and optimal lead times for our Customer base
- Third level Honours Degree in a science/maths/engineering or equivalent experience
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in manufacturing/supply chain planning preferable but not essential
- Experience analysing large quantities of data to generate outcomes.
- Excellent decision making ability
- Customer focused
- Highly organised and effective planner
Send your CV to AllPro Recruitment today or contact us on 0579339809
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent