On behalf of our client, one of the largest accounting and business advisory firms in Leinster, we are now recruiting for qualified or part-qualified Accountants. Reporting to directly to managers and directors, the role will offer the successful candidate exposure to a variety of clients. This is a permanent role, based in the Midlands, Co Offaly. Full-time preferably, with some flexibility on a shorter working week if required.
Our client is an expanding, well-established practice. They provide a full range of proactive financial, taxation, business advisory, audit, company secretarial and commercial services to a broad range of clients, ranging from sole traders and family run businesses to large corporate groups. A successful practice, who invest in their staff too – promoting opportunities internally and encouraging growth in all employees. This is a progressive company who pride themselves on maintaining long-term employee relationships and career development.
- Working with a portfolio of SME clients across a range of industry sectors
- Taking client accounts from trial balance stage to sign-off
- Handling year end accounts preparation for clients
- Liaising closely with clients via phone and email correspondence – investigating and resolving technical queries from clients in a professional and timely manner
- Assist in the training junior staff where required
- Ad-hoc duties from time to time as assigned by managers/directors
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Excellent client relationship and client management skills
- Must have at least 3 years practice experience
- Auditing experience advantageous
- Proficient in various accounting software packages
- Strong communication skills – must be able to work well as part of a team
Package includes – salary (depending on experience, up to €50K+ per annum), professional subscriptions, CPD allowance, employer pension contribution (subject to 2 years’ minimum service requirements) and performance related annual company bonus.