We are recruiting for an On-site Service Engineer on behalf of our client. The role is a full time, initially temporary with a view to permanent role based in Co. Offaly.
– Operation and Monitoring of a Battery Plant onsite
– Preventive Maintenance planning and performing
– Corrective Maintenance activities
– Commissions, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs Park components
– Works Plant based (probably in Shift System)
– Documents service activities and incidents (reporting)
Qualifications & Requirements:
– A bachelor’s degree or any educational training in an electrotechnical field
– Three to five years of experience in installation, repair or maintenance of electrical plants or other installations in the field of power electronics, ideally in solar technology
– Ideally good knowledge of high voltage and measurement equipment.
– Must be proficient in using MS Office, SAP knowledge is an advantage
– Basic knowledge of IP network technology
– Good knowledge of English, German is an asset.
– Class B driving license
– Attend training in Germany as required
– Must have excellent communication skills and be able to interface with customers in a positive professional manner
– Needs to have good independent work skills and be highly organized
– Familiar with SCADA System
– QQI Level 6 Electrical or other recognized course i.e. FETAC
– SAP Certification is a plus
– PV or Storage Experience as a plus
Contract: Fulltime, Temporary initially with a view to permanent
Salary: Competitive salary DOE (Depending on Experience)
Apply today with AllPro Recruitment.