We are currently recruiting for an innovative and experienced Managing Director to develop and oversee activities of a large Construction company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the company resources as well as the establishment of strategic goals and formulating plans to make sure those goals are met.
- Lead, inspire and mentor teams; promote their work, guide them, and bring them to the next level
- Build relationships with other leaders and customers
- Implement company policies
- Make key decisions for the company on a day to day basis
- Research and analyse industry, market, and competitors to make informed strategy decisions
- Create initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce operational threats, forestall business risks, and maximises core strengths
- Identify core competencies and defines operational goals
- Liaisons with Board of Directors to make sure all efforts are in alignment
- At least 15 years experience and proven track record in Construction
- 10+ years experience managing teams and projects in the construction industry
- Experienced and purposeful in building an environment of diversity, inclusion, cooperation, and trust in service to our teammates and users
- Experience with, and strong point of view on how to best organise, maintain, and scale projects
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent people and design culture advocate with amazing interpersonal skills that imbue compassion and honesty
- Familiar with enterprise software and the future of the industry.
Excellent package available for the right candidate
Send your CV to AllPro Recruitment today or call us on 0579339809 for more information