On behalf of our award winning Client, we are searching for an M&E Coordinator.
Location: Dublin/Some travel may be involved
The successful candidate will require:
- 2 – 3 years experience
- Thorough knowledge of 3D object modelling
- Software – proficient in BIM authoring software. Revit, Navisworks, CAD 3D
- Extensive experience in design and detailing of mechanical and electrical services within Autodesk Revit.
- Extensive experience in the coordination of mechanical systems within heavily serviced buildings is essential. Coordination of design with other services, structure and architectural model etc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the construction industry, previous main contractor experience is desirable
- To be a passionate, motivated individual
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Deadline consciousness with the ability to successfully liaise with clients.
Key activities for this person will include:
- Be part of the dynamic M&E Department
- Communicate with management on project deliverables
- Monitor Goals that have been set
- Be comfortable using 3D models
Immediate start available.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €29.00-€47.00 per hour