On behalf of our client, a large multinational based in Tullamore, we are now recruiting for a Laboratory Administrator.
The Laboratory Administrator serves to support the smooth running of the Laboratory operation through providing a variety of administrative and Customer service-based assistance.
The Laboratory Administrator’s responsibilities include dealing with Customer queries regarding order status and timelines, sample retrieval and receipt, consumable purchasing, the send out of results, archiving and other general administrative tasks.
– To perform as a key point of customer liaison for the Laboratory, supporting the timely and efficient handling of all daily queries and complaints; filtering and forwarding communications to the correct individuals and departments as necessary.
– To ensure all queries generated through the Tullamore Laboratory Customer Service email address or via Customer Service Hotline are appropriately actioned and responded to in a timely and efficient manner.
– To proactively contact customers to provide important updates on order status.
– To retrieve Customer samples from a variety of locations around the campus, subsequently booking the samples in to the system as per Customer test request paperwork, ensuring testing details and transcribed accurately to facilitate Laboratory testing and ultimately Customer satisfaction.
– Support with the timely send out and close out of all Laboratory Customer orders to ensure On Time Delivery (OTD%) targets are achieved.
– Assist with satisfying all purchasing requirements for the site including the ordering of all Laboratory consumables, machine calibrations and other ad-hoc procurement needs.
– To organize the shipment of all irradiation validation and quarterly dose audits to and from the radiation technology center (RTC) and coordinate the scheduling of testing these items as required.
– To provide back up to the document control function where required e.g., volume peaks, annual leave, sickness.
– Undertake general office administrative duties including scanning, filing, archiving.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00 per year