On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for a Kitchen Porter on a full-time basis (5 days between Monday – Sunday)
Candidates must be available mid-week and weekends.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Adherence to Company and Food Safety Standards.
- Candidate must be flexible and available to work between the hours of 9am – 9pm
- Duties include unloading deliveries, organising the storeroom, collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery, washing and disinfecting kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls, making sure kitchen equipment is properly stored, removing and recycling waste from the kitchen.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Hardworking, Can-do Attitude.
- Clear spoken English essential.
- Must be capable of working individually, and as part of a great team.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Great attention to detail and ability to learn quickly.
Send your CV to AllPro Recruitment today or contact us on 0579339809