On behalf of our client, based in Park West, Dublin, involved in the design, sale and distribution of lighting and furniture systems are currently hiring for an interior designer.
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, InDesign or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar
- Assist & Support the Sales Team with Sales/ Design Projects
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Acquire Costs and Prepare quotations according to client budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce digital “sample” and “mood boards”.
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolution’s and best practices
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €30,000.00 per year