On behalf of our client based in Athlone, we are now recruiting for an HGV/Plant Fitter. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop in a role and become a key part of a growing team.
- Maintain the company fleet including services, breakdowns, and accident repairs to CVRT/MOT standard. This includes all vehicles from HGV to Vans.
- Ensure the workshop tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Complete inspection documents, job sheets, and timesheets to the highest standard.
- Maintain correct stock levels and to ensure the correct parts are available for each job.
- Communicating with Drivers, Management and Dealerships
- Ensure sufficient resources are available at all times
- Sourcing and Procuring parts for repairs and servicing
- Deal with any workshop queries that may arise.
- Always promote health and safety within the workshop.
- Oversee the overall workshop, prioritising, and controlling the workflow through the vehicle workshop.
This is an exciting and challenging role and you will need to be able to multitask, prioritise, and communicate in a professional way. Due to the knowledge required to complete this role, the successful candidate must hold a formal qualification, City and Guilds level 3 in vehicle repairs or equivalent and you must have commercial vehicle experience with HGV vehicles and trailers. Although it is not essential, having a C+E Licence would be beneficial.
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of legal compliance and standards of roadworthiness.
- Have a can-do attitude and have great problem-solving skills to ensure we complete jobs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to Work on own Initiative
- Fluent English both written and spoken required
Excellent Remuneration Package offered for suitable candidates.
Send your CV to AllPro Recruitment today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent