On behalf of our client based in Tullamore, we are currently recruiting for a Graduate Software Engineer to join an expanding team, building global-scale web applications and supporting management systems.
This is a Full Stack role in a DevOps environment where you will not only focus on building Java-based customer applications and management services but will also work to improve and support the underlying Cloud infrastructure and data layers, building skills in microservices approach to software product development to create highly impactful applications that go above and beyond our customer’s challenging requirements.
The ideal candidate will have recently graduated with a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline that provided exposure to Agile development and the construction of large-scale, multi-instance web applications.
Skills and Experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Understanding of delivering software solutions at scale, incorporating Java, Spring, AngularJS, and Microservices
- Knowledge of messaging frameworks (Kafka, ActiveMQ or similar technology) highly advantageous
- Knowledge of DevOps processes, AWS, Docker, Swarm/Kubernetes is beneficial
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong interpersonal skills, specially written and verbal communications and an ability to work well in teams
- Analytical approach to solving complex issues
- Open-minded with a strong desire to learn
Apply today or email CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org