AllPro Recruitment require a qualified Dental Nurse for our public health client in Portlaoise. This is a full-time, temporary position.
- Keep the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile as appropriate according to the practice’s health and safety and infection control procedures and manufacturers’ instructions
- Provide chairside assistance, ensuring that the correct equipment is available
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients
- Accurately complete patient clinical records as directed
- Be familiar and comply with all health and safety rules and guidance, including PPE, COSHH, mercury handling, infection control, waste disposal etc
- Develop and file radiographs as directed
- Ensure adequate stocks of materials and other items within the surgery
- Ensure computer/written records are accurately maintained and securely stored
- Other duties as necessary for the efficient operation of the practice (perhaps including the duties and tasks of receptionist as required)
If you are a qualified Dental Nurse, please contact Antonia 05793 39809 for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €15.97 per hour
- Day shift
- No weekends