On behalf of our client, a leading oil distributor in the Midlands, we are now recruiting a Customer Service Administrator to join their team. This is a full-time position based in Tullamore.
Supporting the relationship between customers, sales and logistics to ensure excellent customer service. Coordinating between departments in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems. Effective communication with both internal and external parties, this role requires multitasking and is a detail oriented and analytical role.
- Liaising with customers and dealing with enquiries both in person and over the phone providing excellent customer service
- Assisting with sales queries, providing updates regarding product specifications, pricing and lead times
- Prepare order quotations
- Reviewing stock levels and liaising with buying team on re-ordering stock and supply chain
- Updating company database records and creating supplier purchase orders.
- Enter and process customer orders and ensure efficient order flow.
- Schedule collections/deliveries and prepare delivery documentation.
- Provide accurate and timely feedback to customers regarding order fulfilment.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all managers, supervisors, employees, customers and hauliers.
- Assisting with ad hoc administration duties and projects.
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Enjoy teamwork and have a positive approach to working in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €30,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person