On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Temporary Grade V Communications Co-Ordinator to join a busy team in Tullamore.
This is initially a 6 month, temporary contract with an immediate start.
Title: Communications Co-Ordinator
Purpose of post: To provide administration support as part of the Health & Wellness Communications Team to deliver on the H&W Communications Plan.
- Support the general admin support of the H&W Communication Team relating to stakeholder engagement and communications
- Develop and host a communications calendar for all planned H&W communications activities
- Develop and maintain communication and stakeholder contact lists for H&W
- Support national stakeholder engagement events for H&W such as may require planning coordination and/or attendance such as meetings, consultation/recognition/launch events or conferences
- Support the activation on social media for H&W Communications by activating agreed tweet sheets and sharing appropriate content via YouTube and by planning in conjunction with the main HSE social media channels
- Progress and prompt the inputs for agreed H&W communication projects between meetings
- Follow up as required on CRPGs prior to and following submission to the organisation’s Communications
- Co-ordinate responses to queries and planned press releases for the programmes activities
- Support the working groups and the project plans for the design and management of Intranet and internet information (content creation)
- Support the storage and distribution centre in the management and delivery of the contacted service
- To have an ongoing review of the finance and expenditure of H&W Communications in line with the organisation’s financial Regulations
- Support the development of the Health and Wellbeing Ezine
- To be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Knowledge of Zoom and Microsoft Teams
This job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to him/her from time to time and to contribute to the development of the post while in office.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
· A relevant/ recognized qualification in marketing or communications
· Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €43,000.00 per year