AllPro are proud to partner once again with our client, a well-established Midlands Accountancy Practice. Based in Ferbane, Co Offaly, they are looking to employ an in-house Accounts Receivable administrator on a part-time, permanent basis.
This role will involve the management and maintenance of client billing, debtor management and client/job budget management. It is a hands-on role reporting directly into management.
The role is part-time, with flexibility on days/hours worked with some ability to work from home. Approximately 24 hours per week – although again, there is flexibility around hours too.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation of and sending out client bills
- Maintenance of debtors and following up on payment of invoices directly with clients
- Working with management to drive efficiencies and setting budgets on jobs
- Weekly review meetings with management on job profitability
- Review of weekly timesheets
- Allocation of WIP and reduction of WIP on internal timesheet system
- Miscellaneous work on accounts payable and bank reconciliations
- General administration of client fee book
- Similar experience in either private practice or industry sector is essential
- Must have worked in Accounts Receivable Management in a previous role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to prioritize work
- Good interpersonal skills with a strong requirement for client management with experience in speaking directly with clients
- Process-orientated and able to solve problems on their own initiative