On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant for a permanent role.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the completion of day to day finance and accounting activities to support the business operations and compliance requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Day to day accounts payable and receivable activities – processing sales invoices, purchase invoices
- Accurate recording of information and reporting through accounts software.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations, Credit Card and Staff Expenses
- Resolving accounting queries raised by customers and suppliers in a timely manner.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Balance sheet and inter-company reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Prepare and submit payments through online banking.
- Production of sales/debtor related reports on a monthly basis and as requested.
- Respond to general accounting and finance queries
- Assist with external audit queries
- Support finance-related projects.
- Provide office administration support to the business as required.
Qualification and Experience Required
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in SAGE preferable.
- Strong reconciliations experience.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- High level of numerical accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Proven organisation and time management skills
Send your CV to AllPro Recruitment today
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €28,000.00 per year