On behalf of my client, a leading forestry company, I am now recruiting for a qualified Accountant to join their small office team near Portarlington. The wider team consists of over 30 including management, staff and directors. This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive package for the right candidate.
- Bank: Accounts supervision, Transaction postings, reconciliations, cash flow management across 3 companies
- Payables: Verify & Process invoices, PO’s, account reconciliations & payments on a weekly & monthly basis
- Receivables: Customer invoicing, reconciliations & collections
- Revenue: All revenue returns, reconciliations & rebates
- Intercompany transactions & reconciliations
- Quarterly management accounts for external bodies (3 companies)
- Preparation for annual audit & liaise with external auditors
- Fixed asset management
- Payroll management
- Training accounts assistants where required
- Site stock management, site end reconciliations,
- Moisture content management/analysis
- Costings / margin analysis
- Department analysis
- Assist with development, testing & implementation of new bespoke IT system
- Analysis & correction of driver data input for errors & omissions
- Assist with general office admin – we are a small team and work together with answering the phone, general enquiries etc where required
Working Hours & Remuneration
Monday – Friday, 9am-5.30pm / 8am – 4.30pm (flexible around these hours based on individual requirements.)
Salary & benefits – Negotiable depending on experience.
Contact Antonia, our Accounts & Finance specialist, 085 2619184 for more information or a confidential chat about the role.