Grade V – PA to Home Supports Service Manager Laois/Offaly
On behalf of our client in Home Support Services Laois & Offaly, we are currently recruiting for a Grade V Executive PA to be based in Tullamore. This is a full-time agency contract with an initial duration of a 6-month term.
Purpose of the Post
To provide full administrative support to the Home Supports Service Manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the HSS Manager to provide a full range of administrative support.
- Ensure a high level of confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Diary management for the HSS Manager including the scheduling of meetings and preparation of files in advance of meetings.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to co-ordinate and collate data/reports/information for the HSS Manager’s office.
- Ensure deadlines are met and that service levels are maintained.
- Attend meetings, take minutes and follow up on actions as required for the HSS Manager’s office.
- Act as a focal point for contact and ensure welcoming/supportive interface with stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Provide administration support when required to committees/meetings associated with Home Supports Service.
- Support the preparation and issuing of office documentation to the highest possible standard by monitoring and reviewing your own work to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Ensure that archives and records are maintained, accurate and readily available.
- Screen phone calls, emails and correspondence to identify their purpose and resulting actions.
- Demonstrate own initiative in the resolution of complex issues.
- Use appropriate technology to ensure work is completed to a high standard
- Possess sufficient administrative capacity to discharge the functions of the grade.
- A demonstrated record of supporting the delivery of change and experience of managing and working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent MS Office skills to include, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Awareness of the importance of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of minute taking.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills including using computer technology effectively.
- Proficiency with computer systems including Microsoft Office Systems, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Knowledge of the HSE and health service delivery systems
Salary – €43,625 p/a
If you feel that you are the right fit for this role please send your CV to email@example.com