Our client is seeking an outstanding individual to join and lead their finance team. The successful candidate will be a hands-on senior financial executive who has a demonstrated track record of building and leading a finance organisation. In addition, he/she will bring broad business knowledge and skills beyond the financial function.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the finance and accounting and admin functions for the organisation.
- Directly lead and monitor the development and implementation of financial, strategic development and risk management policies, processes and plans.
- Provide advice on improving the company’s financial performance by identifying measures, increasing revenues and reducing costs.
- Oversee all admin aspects of the operations including collaboration on office set up and administration.
- Manage timely and accurate invoicing, collection and payment processes.
- Produce monthly Management accounts in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Develop monthly reporting tools to monitor performance and forecast tools to track outcomes on commercial efforts
- Develop and manage a complete, lean and efficient financial organisation, including ensuring all systems and controls are adequately in place.
- In conjunction with the MD and other officers, directly produce the development of annual business models, and determine annual financial objectives with regard to revenues, cash flow, and return on investment measures.
- Provide senior executives and management with timely and meaningful, transparent, overall financial information and a financial perspective with regard to the strategic direction of the company.
- Advise on financial implications, identification and management of risks related to key business decisions
- Raise appropriate funding and establish the appropriate financial infrastructure systems and processes
- The successful candidate must have an undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance is preferred.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- A minimum of 5/7 years of experience in a financial, accounting and risk management environment where the senior leadership team is very “hands on”.
- The candidate will have experience with corporate finance activity.
- A solid background in finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles, along with knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Experience working in Construction is preferred
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
Send your CV to AllPro Recruitment today or contact us on 0579339809 for more information